|Sunday 6A journeys are revised with additional journeys.|
News reached me yesterday evening of the many changes forthcoming to the Konectbus network. The changes will take place in three "waves", as detailed below.
With effect from Tuesday 1st September
- On the 6A, the 06:33 from Great Ellingham is withdrawn and replaced between Wymondham and Norwich with a new 07:10 journey on the 6. The Sunday timetable is revised with new timings and an additional journey in each direction.
- On Konectexpress service 8, a new fifteen minute frequency will be provided in the early morning peak with an 06:53 journey from Toftwood to Norwich Bus Station. The 21:00 and 22:00 departures from Dereham Market Place to Toftwood estate will depart five minutes earlier to speed up journey times from Norwich.
- Services 17 and 18 are both shifted ahead by 25 minutes on all journeys.
- The 37B is transferred to Anglianbus
|Norfolk Coaster 22 will be withdrawn for the winter period|
With effect from Monday 7th September
- The 10 will be replaced by new service 510 and new services 511 and 512 will be introduced - both as part of the Norwich Park and Ride overhaul.
- The 601 will become the 501 as part of the Norwich Park and Ride overhaul.
- The 602 will become the 502 as part of the Norwich Park and Ride overhaul.
With effect from Monday 21st September
- Extra Sunday and Public Holiday summer journeys on service 2A between Holt and Cromer at 11:50, 13:50 and 15:50 and returns at 12:35, 14:35 and 16:35 are withdrawn.
- 2A extension journeys from Dereham to Sheringham at 09:00 and back at 16:55 are both withdrawn on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Norfolk Coaster service 22 is withdrawn for the winter season.